Homemade Ramen Noodle Soup!

Ramen Noodle Soup
Ramen Noodle Soup
Ramen Noodle Soup
Tasty Kitchen Blog Ramen Noodle Soup 30.jpg

You guys. Have you ever had homemade ramen noodle soup? If you haven't you definitely need to give it a try. It is so so good. Not only are the flavors phenomenal, it's much healthier than the prepackaged variety. And it includes protein in the form of sausage and eggs - it's a much more satisfying meal.

Stop by the Tasty Kitchen Blog and get the step-by-step instructions and printable recipe HERE.

4 comments

  1. Looks delicious !
    I'll have to try it ;)

    Charline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recipe! I definitely will try it soon! My husband enjoys these meals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks wonderful. i want to try to make this myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love ramen. I shouldn't, but I do. I will definitely be making this!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete