Blueberry Lemon Drizzle Bread



Lemon Blueberry Bread 
Lemon Blueberry Bread

“You should never make cake again – when you want to make cake, you should make this instead. It’s way better,” Reuben informed me after gobbling down a slice or two of this bread.
“I’ll take TWO pieces,” he requested as I buttered a slice to put in his work lunch the next day. I smiled and happily obliged.


Head on over to the Good Life Eats blog to see my guest post and get the recipe for this scrumptious quick bread HERE.

6 comments

  1. New to your blog, but very happy I found you via your old web address :) This bread looks amazing! I'd definitely take two slices, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following Cooking for Seven and Simple Days for a few years am looking forward to the recipes you'll share on this new blog! I LOVE the name and new design!

    I've got a little boy just four months old so I'm also doing a lot of nursing and Pinterest browsing :-) But when I get the chance I love to try out a new recipe in the kitchen, and this bread looks so delicious! I might just have to get my hands on some summer blueberries and make it. :-)

    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your new blog -- love the new url :) and pretty much drooling over this summery bread!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks delicious!! I'll check out the recipe!! Subscribing to your new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And so yummy looking :) I'd probably not want cake again either...

    ReplyDelete